WGSS STUDENT ORDER FORM
If you are a current WGSS Student, you can order prints through the Print Shop using the form on this page.
After submittng your order, please check with one of the computer teachers in Room 206.
NEED A REMINDER ON HOW TO MAKE STICKERS??
Creating Print Ready Stickers in CorelDraw
- Create a 48″ x 3″ canvas in CorelDraw
- Import the roland.xml file from the school common drive using window > colour palettes > open palette…
- Create/paste in your designs you want made into a sticker
- Add a cutline using a circle, square, or custom shape (using Bezier/Pen tool).
- Ensure your cutline is HAIRLINE and uses the 100% Cut Contour pink colour
- Save your finished file onto your school drive
- COPY the file into \\WGS-HAND-IN \ PRINTSHOP drive from any computer in the school
- Check in with a computers teacher to ensure the file has been setup correctly